Lace Shawl. Free Knitting Pattern
The shawl expands diagonally from the central part to the outer corners. The pattern thus forms nice inclined stripes. The shawl looks good both from the front and wrong side.
Dimensions: width & height = 180 & 65 cm = 70 & 26 ".
You can knit a smaller version of the garment:
- In order to get the shawl size 139 & 50 cm = 55 & 20 " knit 225 rows.
- In order to get the shawl size 110 & 40 cm = 43 & 16 " knit 180 rows.
- In order to get the shawl size 83 & 30 cm = 33 & 12 " knit 135 rows.
Yarn: Drops Lace 50g / 400m = 1.8 oz. / 437 yards.
Yarn consumption: 3 skeins (143 grams / 5 ounces, 1,144 meters / 1,251 yards) for shawl of the original dimensions.
The gauge: 30 stitches and 45 rows in 10 cm or 30.5 stitches and 45.7 rows in 4 inches.
Needles: US-1.5 (2.5 mm).
If you are interested in the pattern, you can download it right here. We do not require registration or other actions from you.
This knitting pattern was created using online knitting software.
More free knitting patterns:
- Plus size sweater for men.
- Summer top for women
- Little girl summer top
- Vest for men. Plus size.
- Cardigan oversize
- Colorblock women pullover.
- Knitted swimsuit, size M-L (38-40)
If the size, style, yarn does not suit you in this project, you can fill out the form at the end of the post and send it to us. We are fast and free to recalculate the project for your parameters and send you a new pattern. You will only have to knit your garment using the pattern.